- Conducting Surveys on Natural resources Conflict in Dodoma.
- Establishing of peace committee at ward level, to resolve conflict in the society
Outcome: Building of conflict resolution machinery made by indigenous for effective conflict resolution and increased interaction unity and respect among communities from different groups.
- Capacity building to the established peace committee at ward level
- Increased efficiency of the established peace committee in conflict resolution
- Strengthened the ability of ward peace committees to act as a tool of solving natural resources conflicts
- Conflict resolution through peace committees established in each ward
Outcome: Increased Number of conflicts resolved (reduced conflicts),
Increased interaction Unity and respect among communities from different groups for sustainable peace and development